Ginger Beef Stir Fry recipeMay 9, 2014
- Oil ¼ cup
- Onion 1 (ground to a paste)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp heaped
- Mince ½ kg
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Green cardamom ½ tsp (grinned)
- Chili powder 1 tsp heaped
- Nutmeg ¼ tsp (grinned)
- Mace ¼ tsp (grinned)
- Poppy seeds ¼ tsp (grinned)
- Desiccated coconut 1 tbsp (grinned)
- Almond 6 (grinned)
- Kewra water 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Mint leaves 1 tbsp
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
> Heat oil in a pan add onion fry till light golden.
> Add ginger garlic paste with mince, salt, all spice, chili powder, nutmeg, mace and green cardamom and fry well.
> Also add in the paste of poppy seeds, coconut and almond and ½ cup water, cover and cook till done and oil comes on top.
> Give smoke of coal, stir in kewra water.
> Lastly add coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilies and serve.